Medal Of Honor don't work (stuck at 0%).
I transfare Medal Of Honor (Medal.Of.Honor.Limited.Edition.USA.JB.PS3-iCON) to my internal hdd using GAiA Manager v1.04. My fw is 3.41 (jailbreak using E3 Card Reader).
I started the game (NOT in direct mode), skip the update require and then he stuck at 0% when he tried to install something in the hdd.
I saw a few threads about this problem and I can't figure out how to fix this problem.
I saw this tutorial:
I don't know how to install the PL3 hex called "payload_no_unauth_syscall.S".
1. Boot with Hermes 4b hex loaded. (assuming this is what you installed the game files with)
2. Install permissions fix package from USB and run it. (search for it in another thread- it is post #195)
3. Install latest PL3 hex (one with no unauth syscall)
4. boot and launch game with any BD in drive
5. Will install game data and plays fine!! (Did not install 1.01 update)
How can I install this file?