Peek Poke Offset
Hey guys I'm testing out the Peek Poke offsets for getting retail game updates working.
1. Get Awesome Peek Poker, install it, and run it
2. Goto the offset by pressing circle -> "0x80000000000057410"
3. Press X to jump to the offset
4. Press Triangle to show the poke screen
5. Change the first bits to 48000098
6. Press X to apply the changes
7. Press X to quit
Got quite a few games to test will update this post as I try them...
My test process is...
1. Load OBM
2. Select Game
3. Open Awesome Peek Poker
4. Check Offset is still holding change from previous attempt
5. Load Game - Install Update
6. Report if working or error
All games are EUR versions!
WORKING TESTING ERROR
3D Dot Heroes = Working
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box = Working
Little Big Planet = Working
Red Dead Redemption = Retesting
Resistance 2 = Working
Wipeout HD = Working
Retesting the first few as it looks like I had a small error on the poke lol... Bit more work to do then as I now have to remove all data and redump those... But I will first continue through my games list.
Just to make it clear my setup is...