The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Hyperdimension Neptunia pkg issue
Hyperdimension Neptunia pkg issue –
I backed up my brother's game( LOVE the playing card!) and I been trying to install it as pkg so I don;t need to jb when I want to play the game. I followed the instruction:
1. Install the PKG.
2. Create a folder named "ANX" in your PC.
3. Create another folder named "HYPE" inside the "ANX" folder. (It should look like this now ANX\HYPE)
4. Copy the entire folder named "USRDIR" inside the game folder (Your back-up of the game) and paste it inside the "HYPE" folder. (It should look like this now ANX\HYPE\USRDIR\*)
5. Transfer the game using any FTP manager (Filezilla, CUTEFTP, etc..) and place it inside the "hdd0" in your PS3. (It should look like this now dev_hdd0\ANX\HYPE\USRDIR\*)
6. Play the game directly from XMB and enjoy.
And when I try to launch the game in the menu, it load but it give me an error saying that there is soem issue with loading, please reset. My ps3 would froze up and I need to turn it off before I can try again. What could be the issue? I am on 3.41 dongle btw.
Same here,i am on 3.41 too, someone plz help