The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How to play MOH with the following setup? & some noob questions.
How to play MOH with the following setup? & some noob questions. –
Hi! all. i'm really confused after reading through the threads about how to play MOH & other games that require 3.42. I'm a complete noob to this with basic pc knowledge only. appreciate everyone's help to guide me along so that i can play MOH & the rest of the games that require 3.42.
Heres my setup.
1) TI-84 plus calculator with the original psgroove installed.
2) a psjailbreak clone dongle but not sure what chip is inside.
3) Considering buying the new ps3break v1.2 since its definitely upgradeable.
4) Jailbroken ps3 with the following installed.
i) original backup manager by the psjb team
ii) Comgenie's Awesome File Manager
iii) PS3 FTP Server
Would also appreciate links to tutorials for the following as i need to understand the following.
1) How to edit sfo file to 3.41
2) How to use a hex editor & a recommendation for a good one.
3) What are the payloads i've been reading about how does it affect the jailbreak process & running backup managers. How do i use it?
Get Gaia Manager 1.01 from the Gaia Manager thread in the Memeber News section. It does the patching of the PARAM.SFO on the fly when you load the game. BTW: Upgrade your payloads on the TI-84. You'll have way more compatibility. And, before you ask how, there is a thread dedicated to the TI-84 and it's payloads and I'm pretty sure someone made an automatic installer for it too.
Originally Posted by wolvie77
EDIT: Also, you asked about payloads and BM's before and I answered you. Why don't you start reading the other threads that you've already created: http://psx-scene.com/forums/f118/rel...anagers-69168/ (Relationship between payloads & backup managers)
Thx bro. i read up the other thread already. cleared some air over some doubts. just another question. if i maintain my original psgroove or use the psjailbreak clone, can i use it with Gaia Manager? are the different managers link to the type of payloads i use?
Originally Posted by chesh