The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How to play games with files over 4GB on fat32. [tutorial]
How to play games with files over 4GB on fat32. [tutorial] –
okey, it has been tested on Uncharted 2 and works fine so far.
1) download http://www.chipovka.net/PSARC.zip
2) Extract zlib.net.dll and PSARC.exe to any folder.
3) Find any files more than 4Gb for example \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main\pak22.psarc (5 596 444 529 byte)
4) Copy pak22.psarc into zlib.net.dll and PSARC.exe directory.
5) Extract pak22.psarc (just drag-n-drop pak22.psarc to PSARC.exe)
6) Now copy pak22 folder with extracted files to gamefolder \PS3_GAME\USRDIR\build\main\
7) Now you can delete pak22.psarc.
8) copy PS3_GAME folder with game to your external fat32 usb hdd GAMEZ\Uncharted2\
9) use backup manager to load game, should work fine.
well, probably you can play any game with files over 4GB.
hmmm...Sound GOOD...will try it when i'm home.
Hope someone can test it before that with Heavy Rain
Just giving this a go now, will let you know the outcome.
Holy f*ck.If this works you are a genious.I'll try with Uncharted 2 and GOW Collection as GOW has psarc files too.
Come on ! Someone plz post results ! My teensy is not here with me right now
did any one get it to work , Let us know ...
I am going to try it our wiht The Show 10 baseball game it has 12gb with one file heheheh
I tested it with baseball file ... it didnt do nothin to the file ....
I think this only works for psarc files and nothin else...
Last edited by djbubba2002; 09-26-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Tried with GOW collection, game loaded but wouldn't load gow2.
Now that we have an FTP solution, theoretically could we not put our drive we want to use as external in the PS3, format it, and then remove it and put it back into our external caddy?
if u format it with the ps3 it cant be read when u put it back in the caddy.
Tried Uncharted 2 it works perfect.
GOW Collection - GOW 1 Hangs after Warning read manual text.