The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
GTA EFLC problem again..
GTA EFLC problem again.. –
help me guys
phat 40gb kmeaw
gta4 eflc BLUS30524
things that have been done
1. copy usrdir/*.* to hdd0/GTA_EFLC/USRDIR (without eboot.bin)
2. install the patch pkg BLUS0002 (UP0001-BLUS00002_00-0000111122223333.pkg)
3. in game=ok no more dim slideshow,
4. installing data to internal ps3 = OK
5. when selecting any episode it stuck at loading screen forever (re-run it after deleting game save and data file still persist)
note: no original disc in drive
anyone having similar issue and solution?
thank you so much
EDIT ; after launching fix permission, work like a charmed now
Last edited by 2ami; 03-28-2011 at 10:32 PM.
your not using the right patch...use the one with the same game ID and it should work also try installing the game update with a pkg file from the usb drive...
it seems like nowhere i can find gta eflc update or patch blus30524, anyone can help me?
Why not try the "normal" way ? put the BLUS folder in usb0/GAMES and launch it with Multiman or whatever. You won't be able to launch games from the XMB but game updates will work.
SOLVED !!! –
I put this thread because it just didn't work with normal way..
anyway i accidentally solved it by running the fix permission magic, just working now... discless!!!
thank you folk for reading
I've got the same problem... I tried running permission ix but it wont work still. What should I do? :/