The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Gran Turismo 5 Photo Mode exporting
Gran Turismo 5 Photo Mode exporting –
Hello, does Photo mode exporting to XMB work for you? I tried it with patch mode and without, it still didn't work (game just hangs there, music stops, nothing is happening..) I tried asking in other threads, nobody answers.
Same problem at me. The system hangs while trying to export.
PS3 40GB (320GB) EU 3.41
E3 card reader newest 2in1 FW
Gaia Manager + patch mode
maybe it's a 3.50 feature.
I think it cant write to hdd0 cuz of patched mode... try to do it in normal mode.
Tried it, didn't work.
Originally Posted by alkar
Wait, I thought GT 5 didn't even work??
Sure there is a Fix for
what do we need?
1. a usb pendrive/flash drive
2. comgenie awesome file manager (i always use this to manage my files)
now we go to the steps on transferring the photos to the pc using the usb
1. take a photo of your car/subject in gt5
2. go to your photo album in gt5
3. take note of your filename/photo you want to export/transfer to your pc. in this case we'll use "photo0001"
4. quit the game and run comgenies file manager
5. on the left panel go to dev_hdd0>game>BCUS98114 or BCES00569 >USRDIR>photo> here is where the photos are stored
6. activate advanced mode(L1) then on the right panel navigate to dev_usb0> then go back to the left panel then copy your file to usb it will prompt you, just press yes
7. plug the usb in your pc and start copying the photos off gt5
Thanks! Done this over FTP.