The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Every backup manager takes me to XMB >:(
need more info ,what cfw are you on? external or internal ? BLES or BLUS?
3.55 Kmeaw, Internal, BLUS (asking for the game ID of call of duty im assuming)
Here is the full game ID of black ops BLUS30591
Then you didn't really back this game up from an original disk. You've got modified files and that's why it black screens.
huh?? I did back it up -.-, I backed it up using Rogero manage
K, steps you need to take to get this to work.
1. Delete and COD:BO game data via the game data utility in the Game XMB
2. Delete any copies of the game you've already backed up. Also, delete any .pkg files you may have installed if you tried the modify eboot.bin/install packages method
3. Insert COD:BO disk
4. Run Rogero and backup the game to internal or external
5. When it's done, but another disk in the drive.
6. Select COD:BO in Rogero's. Don't do direct boot. This will dump you back to the XMB
7. Goto the disk icon in the Game XMB, should say COD: Black Ops. Select it.
8. Game will load up and ask you for an update if you're online. Go ahead and update (I know 1.05 was safe, not sure about 1.06. If the game blackscreens after installing 1.06 update then reboot the PS3, delete game data again, turn off PSN/internet, and run the game again. It shouldn't ask you to update this time).
9. Enjoy the game.
I am currently running GAIA manager but I will follow the same steps and get back to you... I had backed up Ratchet and clank future tools of destruction and that did the same, (back to xmb )
It should dump you to the XMB. From there, if the game can be run diskless (PS Jailbreak Compatibility List - Home) then you try to load it from /app_home/PS3_GAME. If it needs a disk in the drive, then you load it from the disk icon (which should change to the game you're loading). If neither are working, then you either don't have a lv2 patch loaded (most newer BM's do this on their own), you have modified files, or your CFW didn't install right.
It didnt work it still takes me to XMB
Update: Im going to go back to OFW and reinstall KMEW Hope it works
Try getting the fixpermissions.pkg in the first post in Rogero's thread (it's in the PS3 Game Backup subforum). Install it and run it once and then try loading your game again. If your game doesn't work, I want you to list exactly what you're trying to do to get the game loaded. Don't leave out any steps.