The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Great start to 2011 a few questions here they come
- Playstation Move - Black Screen Games working now?
- Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition EUR same as Normal Edition EUR?
- How long till we can just install homebrew in 3.41 and do online in 3.55 knowing we can't go back to 3.41 after updating
- Are these eboot changes leaving any clues for Sony to ban people
- Can we get all games running discless now
- Is spoofing 3.55 required for the latest 3.55 games to run
- Will Sony now delay the January PS3 games LBP2 anyone?
- Games live everybodies golf 2 that black screen will it work once eboot edited its an old game
A lot is asked but I think this will save others asking what I have.
As soon as i get any other eboot.bin i put it on first page....so if it's not there and you find it in another place please tell me...
great but still wating for gt5 eur eboot.bin!!!
me too man...
Originally Posted by RockIT
show us some gt5 europe love here ^^
I uploaded original GT5 EUR eboot.bin, maybe someone with knowledge can "fix" that one to work on 3.41 too. Seems it's not compressed bin. Thank you!
just wondering if i delete the >4GB file an i run this off m external?
I'd love too, as soon as i found one working i will post it here front page, if i got time to try to make it myself i will as soon as i get back home... still at work thou...
Originally Posted by kiraschiro
HARRY-POTTER-AND-THE-DEATHLY-HALLOWS-PART-1_BLES00931_EBOOT-FIX.rar lol eboot.bin empty or just fake its not work at all.
Thanks keep us updated^^.
Originally Posted by mskiller
no if u delete the data over 4gb the game wont run or it will freeze because the game cant find the data its like a pc game srsly or a Operating System..
u cant delete important data so easily, just split them..then copy to internal hdd..
Does anyone know if the SELF decrypt etc. tools are available for linux rather than Windows? I can't use Windows command line but might be able to figure this out with linux binaries.