The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition - 3.55 Internal
Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition - 3.55 Internal –
Hello all. I have this problem with Dragon Age:Origins Ultimate Edition (BLES01076):
I can't get the voices to work from internal. I tried MultiMan and Gaia, but it doesn't work. I start the game with disc-in, from the home_app folder (the disc doesn't work. You get the title screen, but after you press START nothing happen). I created a character (pressed  when the black screen appeared), but I have no voices... I don't know what to do, I've heard that the Ultimate Edition works good on external, but my memory stick it's only 14.9 gb and it doesn't fit. Or, is there any solution to play this game with all the expansions? I mean, I can get from a friend the normal version (~10gb), back-up it, but how do I get the dlcs to work? Please, help me. I've searched this forum, found 3-4 topics, but no fix for this problem. I found one guy who worked the voices thing up, but he didn't tell us more details ( http://psx-scene.com/forums/730095-post7.html (Dragon Age) )
Thank you very much!!
I can't get them to work either. The cut scenes are all screwed up on it also. The game works perfectly though when you play it through the "ps3/game" on the xmb. I also recently got all the DLC working(finally) after 2 weeks of moving files around in the hdd. From what I've read on countless forums, alot of people got issues with this working. Nobody seems to know how to get voices working. I personally don't care since there are subtitles in the game. As long as the game works right? I guess not everyone feels the same way as I do. ;p
Please do tell how you got the DLC to work?
Originally Posted by .Spike.
Originally Posted by FernanditoJr
start the game in the app/home/PS3_GAME, and wil not freeze again
About the DLC, its hard to explain. I kind of forgot how to do it. um all the DLC once you installed them all they are actually in a completly seperate folder then the game. But the DLC folder is inside "game" I dont remember which one it is...after you find it I think I moved certain things inside it to the 699(the folder ending with 699) folder. The DLC folder last numbers are "15" I think...and you dont need to move all the files inside it. ugh I wish I remembered where I went to get help about it. It was either on here or on one of the other forums. OH YA it was over at p s 3 i s o, they got a thread with all the DLC downloadable. Someone in the thread helped out. The person told me where to move the files and which files to move.
Hey i got ur PM but i dont know what this problem is. Maybe it is the release u got. does it have voice files at all?
Maybe u could check that out. About the DLC they all work but 1 wich is return to ostagar. I cannot get this 1 installed.
Return to ostagar isn't in the disk, that's why you couldn't install it, you have to send a mail to ea with the bles number and your psn account and they link it to you so you can install it from psn...
too bad no psn for us
i don't know if they made the same mistake with the american release
Eeh the pkg was on my disc under DLC...
OK I kinda stumbled onto something (i think) and for some odd reason it works for me :-s
I have a copy of Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition (BLES version) stored on my Internal drive, I am running it through a PKG and it loads, has the voices of the characters and the DLC is working through it too.
Heres what I did (and was just testing to see if it would work - no guarentees).
1. Rip your copy of Dragon Age Ultimate Edition and store on your internal or external drive.
2. FTP or copy your game over to your PC.
3. Download the 3.41 Modded EBOOT from MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (as posted in http://psx-scene.com/forums/757209-post1879.html (EBOOT.bin repository))
4. Move your original EBOOT.BIN (and eclipse.self - if ya a "shiver-me-timbers" ) to a safe place.
5. Extract 3.41 Modded EBOOT.BIN into USRDIR
6. Get a copy of Multiman 1.5.05 from Free File Hosting, Online Storage & File Upload with FileServe - You won't need the Multiman to run, just need the EBOOT Fix from the archieve. extract it onto your PC.
7. Open up the EBOOT Fix Directory and then drag your PS3_GAME directory over the ebootFIX.exe file.
8. Let Multiman Eboot Fix do its magic. When it finished you will have 2 lovely pkg files to choose from (one signed for 3.55, the other not signed for Waninkoko/3.41)
9. Before you install the PKG, load multiman on your PS3 and enter the File Manager (where you can view the directories of your HDD).
10. On the file manager browse to your GAMES directory on dev_hdd0 (will either be GAMES/GAMEZ/BDRIP etc, whatever you originally chose).
11. In your BLES01076 directory, highlight PS3_GAME and click your R3 button. This will create a shadow-copy (aka links) into a special ID folder (dev_hdd0/G/).
12. Once completed, exit Multiman and install your PKG file which you made earlier.
13. Run it and See.
Hope this works for you like it did for me.