The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Is COD Black Ops of yet working with bots on FW3.41 JailBr?
Is COD Black Ops of yet working with bots on FW3.41 JailBr? –
I've searched through few forums and guides, spent lots of hours on copying, deleting and modernizing the game on my console and it gave nothing.
The only thing I've managed to acquire is COD BO patch from 1.0 to 1.05, but only the campaign was woking. As for multiplayer, game only entered the main MP menu and freezed after that. There was no possibility to choose local and option to play with bots.
I've used many guides and methods, for example:[/B]
"Could not get it to work with the original instructions, don't know if i was doing something wrong, but my way definitely works but campaign only
1) First install the UP0001-CODBOBOOT_00-0000111122223333.pkg
2) FTP to HDD0/game/CODBOBOOT and delete param.sfo
3) Now replace with param.sfo from zip file
4) Copy all the files (except the eboot) from the COD Blackops USRDIR you have sitting on your pc to the ps3's hdd0/game/CODBOBOOT/USRDIR folder
5) Copy the entire BLES01031 folder in the zip to hdd0/game on the ps3
6) Restart ps3, run game
Ok this is to resolve the missing XMB icon. THe reason is because of the PARAM.SFO needing to be set to GD (gamedata "non-bootable") from HG (bootable) flags.
1) First install the EP0002-CODBOBOOT_00-0000000000000000.pkg
2) FTP to HDD0/game/ and delete your CODBOBOOT
3) Now assuming you have ALL your data in BLES01031 (complete game) rename this to CODBOBOOT.
5) Copy files from game directory in this ZIP file into your /hdd0/game folder. It should prompt to overwrite files. If not something went wrong.
This method is crude but works, you is definately room for improvement. "
Could anyone help me, maybe give some hints or links to tutorials, how to run local with bots of version 1.04 or 1.05 on ps3 3.41 with jailbreak?
As for today, the only thing I am capable of making work is COD BO 1.0 - campaign, zombie and multiplayer (local, splitscreen) are working, and COD BO v1.05 - only campaign and zombie are working.
I possess PS3 3.41 JB and many different backup managers. I am counting on some hints from you.
I'll also add, that on ps3 jail compatible list it is shown, that COD BO runs even with the update.. ps:COD BO Eu bles01031.
Last edited by chesh; 01-22-2011 at 07:58 PM.
Reason: Bolding the whole post was hurting my eyes.
Why do you need the latest version and offline bot play? I know in the TUT: Playing Black Ops on 3.41 thread there is a .rar package that you extract over your original backup and that's all you gotta do. It gets you campaign, zombie, and offline bot play. But, it only works on version 1.0. As soon as you install the updates, you'll blackscreen the copy.
Multiplayer with bots is only COD BO 1.04 and 1.05 . Where is tutorial about COD BO 1.0 with working multiplayer and bots?