The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
i found this on ps3news. as i got to the bottom. i saw this(in red) and thought, how will this affect any jbps3's going on line in the future ??
Patch 1.04 is nearing the end of Phase 2 testing. Going into Phase 3 submissions on 12/6.
* Resolved several issues with parties getting disbanded unexpectedly.
* Additional measures to prevent the “Transmission error” and other disconnects. This was most likely to occur with large parties where party members had mixed NAT types.
* Updated handling for UPnP-enabled routers to improve matchmaking conditions where users had strict or moderate NAT types. Also added in-game communications so that all players are aware of their NAT type in the Player Match party lobby.
* Addressed an issue with VOIP icons not appearing when USB headsets were plugged in prior to game launch.
* Prevention of exploit that allowed players to keep custom classes and killstreaks after prestige.
* Addressed an issue where Flak Jacket Pro would not always protect against ground fires left by Napalm Strikes.
* Prevention of users losing their killstreak reward when switching classes at the start of a new round in round-based game modes.
* Addressed an issue where the incorrect perks would appear when spectating another player under certain circumstances.
* Added round start explosive delay to China Lake grenade launcher to give it the same round start limitations as other explosives.
* Contracts will now reset when the player Prestiges.
* Prevention of Valkyrie rocket exploding upon release under rare conditions.
* Prevention of Gunship failing to give player full control under rare conditions.
* Prevention of an issue where a player will get teleported outside the map boundaries under very specific circumstances.
* Additional security measures to enhance detection and banning capabilities.
id stay clear of this 1...
the 1.03 patch was 3.50fw