The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Black screen when play Tales of Graces f
Black screen when play Tales of Graces f –
Hey, I encounter the black screen when launch the TOGF with my modified PKG.
Following the instruction
1.unself the original EBOOT.BIN to EBOOT.elf,
2.modify the patch from dev_bdvd/PS3_GAME/USRDIR to dev_hdd0/TOGF_PS3/USRDIR in the ELF (found only one instance to modify),
3.repack the ELF to BIN file with maks_self_npdrm
4.create conf file and folder with GAME ID BLJS10093,
5. put TROPDIR folder, USRDIR with modified EBOOT.BIN and other files into it, modify PARM.SFO('DG'->'HG', '3.50'->'3.41'),
6. use psn_package_npdrm to build the pkg file (my PS3 install Hermes 3.41 CFW, no need to sign pkg file)
7. FTP USRDIR except EBOOT.BIN from my TOGF to PS3 internal HDD dev_hdd0/TOGF_PS3/USRDIR
8. copy the pkg file to root of usb and install it in PS3
9. load Payload v4d
10. Start to Play the game from XMB,but BLACK SCREEN
Anyone can give me some suggestion? THX
Here is my modified ELF file
btw, it seems that the game will install into internal HDD automatically,not sure any impact.
Quick question are you using???
If so i notice one thing you said...
Tales of Graces F BLJS10093 (By riku.kh3)
Then looking at riku instructions....
. put TROPDIR folder, USRDIR with modified EBOOT.BIN
and other files into it, modify PARM.SFO('DG'->'HG', '3.50'->'3.41')
Problem seems to be your putting the eboot in as well.....
2) Transfer contents of USRDIR folder (except EBOOT.BIN)
Thats my 2 cents....hope I helped.
My Circumvention Device
Thanks guy. I am not using the eboot modified by riku
The eboot is done by me and I put the modified eboot to usrdir which is used to build the pkg file. I don't put eboot into usrdir folder(data folder) in internal hdd