The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Bayonetta Issue –
Hello i have a problem with Bayonetta Ver EU.
Everything worked excelent until the chapter 13.
In the boss fight the game keep freezing. I tried erase the game and pass again the game from my lap top.
But if dont fixed the problem.
Im using the ps3key with the last update and open manager 2.1.
Use multiman. It will probably fix your problems.
Originally Posted by xDantex
Thanks for answer my question. I will look for multiman i hope it fix the problem!
Originally Posted by xPreatorianx
Ohai, I also have a problem with Bayonetta.
When I try to start it the display stays black and I'm thrown back into the XMB.
I'm using Geohot's CFW
I tried this tut :
1. Set. Pkg file from the stick.
2. Start the FTP manager for the PS3 and select the folder "dev_hdd0"
3. Create a folder called "PS3_GAME" (without the quotes, respectively) inside the "dev_hdd0"
4. Go to this folder "PS3_GAME", and then create a folder named "BAYOTA"
5. Copy your folder "data" from your backup folder inside Bayonetta "BAYOTA".
this folder - "data" can be found in the backup in / PS3_GAME/USRDIR /
ie way to the game on the console should be such: dev_hdd0/PS3_GAME/BAYOTA/data / ...
6. Next you need to copy the file "1.PNG" from the archive to a folder BAYOTA (like this: dev_hdd0/PS3_GAME/BAYOTA/1.PNG)
Note: If you do not, then you will always blink "Saving ..." bottom right of the screen.
7. Close your FTP manager and run Bayonetta
But didn't work.
What am I doing wrong ?