The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - No Sound Solution
Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood - No Sound Solution –
Alright, first and foremost, this is for the blondes of the forum.
After scouring the web for days on end and scanning everyday on these forums for a rock hard solution, I believe I have one.
My setup: 80gb Fat PS3, Waninkoko v2 3.55, MM 1.16.01
What I did to make AC: Brotherhood sound work:
1) Ripped game with MM to Internal HD
2) Updated game to 1.04
3) Put any PS3 game into system (I used Rock Band in this case)
4) Using MM, pressed R1 to give the game permissions, set as last game played
5) Ran game from /app_home/PS3_Game/ on the XMB
6) **Noticed this time the game was actually installing stuff** - Viola! Game working with sound.
This worked for me and I have every reason to believe it will work for you.
Let me know how this works guys. : )
How do you set it as the last game?
Glad i'm not the only with sound issues. It does work discless if you like quiet gaming
When you select the game in Multiman, it'll give you a prompt about games not working unless run from XMB. Select no and it'll return you to XMB - then run from /app_home/PS3_Game/
Originally Posted by Varking
Yeah, from what I understand its a common issue but I've not really found any real concrete fixes. This worked for me, so hopefully it'll work for anyone!
Originally Posted by TiKHAL
Yes, the answer to fixing AC:B sound issues is putting a disc in.
I thought this was already known?