Originally Posted by phoangkhoae
- format your external drive to FAT32.
- Create a map GAMEZ on the external drive, copy your game (the whole BLUS23123... whatever name you got) into the created GAMEZ map on the external drive.
- Connect the external drive to your PS3
- open Gaia manager on the PS3
- Select USB on the bottom (I think you can do this by using the d-pad, I'll have to check later tonight when I'm home) and then just select your game and run it.
Note: Games with files over 4GB can not be run from external, so some games might not work and require you to actually put them on the internal drive!
ps: I'm typing this but I'm not sure about the map on the external drive. I'll have to check later at home. But I think it depends on what package for gaia manager you installed in one of the steps above. Where you had the choice of installing 3 different GAIA manager 'programs'.
PS3 40GB PHATASS MODEL + Gaia manager 2.05 + 1TB HDD = Flawless backups.