The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3key have now started to ship their item along with updating their webpage.
* USB Plug and Play solution that installs in seconds without any need to open up the PS3.
* Does not break your warranty seal.
* Compatible with all PS3 models*, both Fat and Slim.
* Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA.
* Fully updatable via USB on your PC using an encrypted bootloader
* 32KB onboard flash (most competing products only have 16KB flash)
* Disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.
* Supports most games and homebrew applications.
* Easy-to-use software for backing up, managing, and playing games from external USB Hard Drive.
* Playing games from HDD is much more enjoyable, benefiting from greatly enhanced seek and loading times.
* Supports installing homebrew application on PS3 and external USB media.
* Optionally PS3Key can be supplied with an "open" firmware which does not support backup loading. Users would then have to download a firmware update for PS3Key to get full functionality.
They have also updated their list of resellers, and their price is fairly cheap. As you can see there isn't anything new that all of the others don't already offer.
I'm really tempted to buy this but am not sure if I should wait for an iPhone app instead. Plus my PS3 is on FW 3.15 and i'm not planning on updating.
To top it all off, this ps3key looks fairly plain in terms of design, I wonder however if it's upgradeable to the latest version of PSGroove...?
These things arent suppose to look "flashy". Its a USB stick. It looks just like the x3Jailbreak and original PSJailbreak.
Originally Posted by AcuraKidd
As for upgrading, theres a bootloader installed but no hex file loaded for legal reasons. I'll have my review sample soon.