The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3Key 3.50 -3.41 Success but Gaia Install not Where am i going wrong?
PS3Key 3.50 -3.41 Success but Gaia Install not Where am i going wrong? –
I purchased a Ps3key (Silabs)and managed to sift through a majority of the tutorials but now I am stuck and i am looking for anyone kind pointers or advice so thanks in advance.... here it goes.
1. Updated Firmward on PS3Key from Site.
2. Stuck it in ps3 and done the power and eject.
3. After a few red flashes etc console powers off. Remove PS3Key.
4. Powered on ps3 without key and red window "Service Mode" appeared.
5. Power of PS3.
6. Stuck in the USB stick with the lvDiag File 1 and 3.41 modified pup no other files on it.
7. Powered on Ps3 waited for install to happen. Console powered off automatically after install complete.
8. Downgrade a success to 3.41!
9. Powered off PS3
10. Formatted memory stick and placed the Lvdiag file2 in the stick and switched on console. Waited for console to power off autoamtically.
11 . Removed USb stick and powered on console and no more service mode window and firmware now on 3.41.
This is where is gets confusing...
I delete the USB stick and install the GAIA.pkg packages on the ROOT Level .
switch on the ps3 and i can view the device but there is no images on there.
I insert the ps3 key and do the power and eject and it will switch off .
When i power it back up with and WITHOUT the key the console has the service window is back up. The console is not in normal mode even when the ps3 key is removed I then have to reinstall the LVdiag File 2 again for it to get rid of hte red window.
Still the usb stick with Gaia pkgs cannot be seen.
has anyone been through a simialr process and advice on additional articles I should take a look at?
You have to reupdate your ps3key with firmware 4.3 after your ps3 is successfully downgraded