Mentioned in my review @ http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk/review-ps...ne-329003.html and in the forums
Instructions on How to Install Update :
1. Run the PS3KeyUpdater.exe application in Windows*.
2. Connect PS3Key to your PC in update mode. To do this, simply insert it and remove it a few (3-4) times in until both of the LEDs (both red and blue...looks purplish) light up at the same time.
3. Choose "File" and "Open" and then select the update file (i.e. ps3key_v2.upd).
4. Click "Update Now" at the top of the screen. This will only be active when the PS3Key is connected to your PC and both the red and blue LEDs are lit.
5. That's it! The progress bar will indicate when the update has been applied.
6. It is now safe to remove PS3Key from your PC and continue to enjoy using it with the new features!
* Since my computer is running Windows Vista, for some reason, it didnt want to install the updated file. The progress bar didnt do anything (like the image above). But I decided to right click and choose PROPERTIES on the application itself (.exe) and change the compatibility to "Windows XP Service Pack 2". This is when the program would actually load the file. It may not be required but if you can't get it to load the new file, this is an option.
http://reviews.dcemu.co.uk —||— http://games-reviews.dcemu.co.uk
Contests: (see site)
- Win 1 of 5 XCM HDMI Capsule