The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PLEASE answer some noob questions
PLEASE answer some noob questions –
ok, so I got my ps3 refurbished and its software is 3.50 and i replaced the ps3key's fw bin to v4.0
Is there anything I can do? or do i HAVE to return my ps3 and get a 3.14 software?
If i can do something then please help me out step by step because i dont see any forums on ps3 with 3.50, i only see 3.55 and 3.14. and there are also no working videos or ones in english and I cant seem to find any hand holding tutorials.
first off i bought an amtel but when i registered, it said silabs, so w.e. i just downloaded all silabs stuff.
1. what firmware should I have my ps3key at for my 3.50 ps3?
2. should I downgrade my ps3 (if I can) and if so where do I find the 3 necessary files (1, 2, and modded PUP)
3. i turned on my ps3 and hit the eject button right after and there is no install package option anywhere in games (my ps3key was plugged in) what am I doing wrong?
4. where can I get the backup manager?
5. how do I dump games? (external HDD) and what file is it in? (.iso?)
6. is there a video tut or detailed tut for this that can help me out? prefferably a vid tut in ENGLISH? if so, please post link.
I have already been on every page possible on ps3key.com so the first 2 links didnt quite help, but the third one was very useful although I still need the nodded 3.14 PuP and diag 1 & 2. it was on there but it was deleted. thanks for the help though! =D I appreciate it when people help out other, even to my ridiculous questions. and I know I could google search for those files but I dont know who I can trust with those. and you cant blame me for being a noob at this when I JUST switched over from Jtagging an xbox 360 and bought a ps3key and a ps3 all within a month.
here ya go the files are still available here:
The first link is the modified PUP and the Lv2diag 1 & 2. I also linked to the instructions and USB flash as well but I would only use the flash if you have an amazebreak dongle.
Hope that helps and of course use at your own risk.