PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4.1 Released by TeamSOS and CMP
PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 Released by TeamSOS and CMPThere was an error in the v1.4 release. Version 1.4.1 has a fix for this bug. The bug was a problem with pkg creation that went unnoticed in testing. Apparently I need some new testers, because it was a pretty big bug. Anyways, the link below now directs to the newly created and fixed v1.4.1. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Today I (Blazie151) am finally releasing the much awaited version 1.4 of my PS3 Cheat Enabler application. It features some huge code improvements that boost performance, a few bug fixes, XP support (could still be buggy do to lack of enough testers), and greatly improved game compatibility. I'm also including a new version of the cheat database with it, which has some new games and additional cheats for games that were already supported.
New features in this release:
- SFO creation and patching is all done within this application now, instead of calling out to another application to do it. It's now creating a new param.sfo from scratch, using any pertinent values from the original param that it can. By doing it this way it's fixing a ton of current compatibility issues (like with Star Ocean and Ninja Gaiden 2). It's not using a generic value for certain things like resolution and sound format either, so it should clear up a lot of issues there and make it virtually future proof.
- New version of unself included. This version is capable of creating elfs from already modified bins made with make_self. This will cut down on "Error creating elf" errors greatly.
- Key folder fixes. Now, you have 4 folders to choose from to place your keys, and they will be copied to the folder they should remain at during the first run. Choices are [userprofile]\.ps3, [userprofile]\ps3keys, [applicationfolder]\.ps3, and [applicationfolder]\ps3keys. This information is shown when the application launches if none are found, and displays the exact folders for your individual computer.
- Eboot fixing is now supported within this application. This means that eboots made for firmwares newer than 3.41 or 3.55 can be patched during creation instead of having A LOT on manual work needed after creation. Eboot patched for 3.41 work perfect for 3.55. At this time there is still no support for eboot fixing of 3.60 games do to the keys not being released yet.
- Performance enhancements. I optimized thousands of lines of code, making the application run much faster.
- Status bug fix. Status was not displayed until the process was finished. Status is now shown in real time.
- Various other small bug fixes.
- XP compatibility (Still not 100% tested, working perfectly on 2 testers' PCs). There seemed to be a permissions error when using XP and trying to delete certain temp files. This issue was caused by the .NET framework. I solved this by ignoring errors when attempting to delete certain problem files. Make sure you manually clean out any leftover files from your output directory when using XP.
- Listen to some peers and get ideas on what else this application could use.
- Add tabs for other functions this application could have that would help streamline creating cheat eboots (such as update pkg extraction and firmware fixes for other files besides the eboot.bin)This application requires a set of decryption keys to unself the EBOOT.BIN file. All you have to do is download the ps3 keys and place them in one of the supported folders. The list of supported folders will be shown to you when the application initially runs. If no popup message appears showing you which folders are supported, then you already had the key folder. It's default and actual usage location is C:\Users\[YourUserName]\.ps3Source: PSGroove.com - PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.4 ReleasedREMINDER: This application is for entertainment purposes only, it is NOT intended for online cheating, if you use this application for cheating online the consequences will be fatal, or in laymens words- BANNED. What happens to you online while using these cheats is not our fault, and we will not be held responsible for your actions. Keep in mind people - Cheating online is lame, and destroys the experience for other users.
PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.3 Released by TeamSOS and CMP
A message from skillerSource: PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.3 Released by TEAMSOSWe (TeamSOS) are releasing v1.3 of the PS3 CHEAT ENABLER today and it has some new features, bug fixes etc. You'll get to know soon enough. Anyway the main feature of this update is the ability to make CHEAT PKGs. Yes people, you saw that right, PKG creation is in the house now!! So you can finally cheat on non-backed up games and this also applies for backed up games too.
Ok, so the ChangeLog is:-
-Added ability of Cheat Pkg creation
-Added ability of reading from both param.sfo files and encrypted eboots of games for the contentID (increases game compatibility with patches and updates, You still use the disc eboot to create the cheat pkg, of course, but you can also give it the npdrm eboot its replacing and it will match its information for increase compatibility)
-PS3 keys folder check added (If the folder cannot be found, the application will shutdown instantly)
-Cheat Database Updated, added few more games and updated some games with more cheats.
Well, guess thats it! Hope you have a blast!
Download Link- PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.3
This application requires a set of decryption keys to unself the EBOOT.BIN file. All you have to do is download the ps3 keys and place them in your user folder. On Windows 7 that's in:
REMINDER: This application is for entertainment purposes only, it is NOT intended for online cheating, if you use this application for cheating online the consequences will be fatal, or in laymens words- BANNED. What happens to you online while using these cheats is not our fault, and we will not be held responsible for your actions.
PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.2 Released by TeamSOS
Hello dudes and dudettes, the stealthful TeamSOS has released another helpful app that will catch the attention of many users. The PS3 Cheat Enabler is a simple GUI app that lets you turn on cheats in your games. It works by editing the Eboot.bin files of your game, but not to worry fellow brethren, this GUI will get your cheats on and off in a click of a button. Instructions on how to use the app is on the app itself.
Before you jump in, there are some tidbits of info you guys need to know, as in:-
1. The cheat database comes in separately so make sure they are in the same folder to make the app work properly. We did it this way because it becomes easier to just update the database(just a few KB)rather than updating the entire software.
2.This app has an Auto Mode and Manual Mode. Auto mode is the easy way, just select the eboot, direct yourself to the correct game from the drop down box, check the cheats you want and wallah all done. Manual mode you need to select the eboot and put the hex pattern of the original code and then enter the hex pattern of the modified code and then update the eboot so the cheat is enabled. Auto Mode is normally preferred.
3.After the app edits the eboot, remember to replace it with the original eboot of the game or the cheats obviously wont work. Transfer it via USB,FTP it...doesnt matter, just get that edited eboot in the USRDIR of the game. Remember to keep a backup of the original eboot if you want to remove the cheats at anytime.
4.Newly created eboot is named MOD_EBOOT.BIN to avoid overwrite. Rename it and replace your original eboot, make sure to make a backup in case you want to revert the cheats
5.Known issues: select an output folder other than root or desktop, or leave it blank to create a defualtout folder in the same directory as the app, otherwise you might encounter an error due to privileges
6.We are working on pkg installing features for cheats to use with legit discs and non-backup manager loading games.
7.These cheats do not work in updated games as they are npdrm encrypted, we are working on a bypass(well actually blazie is doing most of the work...great guy.)
8.Most of the cheats we found are from codemasterprojects.com, really helpful site.
9.Also bear in mind that this app has been created for the enjoyment of yourself or just having a good time with your friends or whatever, it is NOT INTENDED FOR ONLINE CHEATING/PIRACY, you have been warned...what happens online with the cheats is your fault, we are not responsible.
10.This is a GUI port of the codemastersproject auto tools, which can be found here.Finally, Here is a list of supported games...this list will grow with time:
Code:A.C.E. Another Centurys Episode R Ar Tonelico 3 Qoga Atelier Rorona: Alchemist of Arland Atelier Totori: Alchemist of Arland 2 Bayonetta Bladestorm: The Hundred Years War Castlevania Lord of Shadows Dead Rising 2 Dead Space Dead Space 2 Devil May Cry 4 Disgaea 3 Disgaea 4 Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3 Dynasty Warriors Strikeforce Eternal Sonata Final Fantasy XIII Fist of the North Star Kens Rage Genji: Days of the Blade God of War III Hyperdimension Neptunia Killzone 2 Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record Nier Ninja Gaiden Sigma Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Resident Evil 5 Resistance 2 Resistance: Fall of Man Resonance of Fate Rune Factory Oceans Sengoku Basara: Samurai Heroes Soul Calibur 4 Star Ocean: The Last Hope International Tales of Graces F Tekken 6 Top Spin 4 Trinity Universe Valkyria Chronicles Vampire Rain: Altered Species Vanquish Way Of the Samurai 3 White Knight Chronicles Yakuza 3 Yakuza 4: NTSC PAL Yakuza4: JPNMany thanks again to codemasterprojects for their auto tools and cheats. Also 99% of the thanks goes to Blazie151, he did most of the work....all i did was make the cheat database -.-, but hey atleast i did something. Stick around for more awesome TEAMSOS apps.
Remember we are more silent than the night and more deadly than the dawn!
THATS ALL FOLKS!!!(copyright to WB)Source: perspex@PSGroove.com - PS3 Cheat Enabler v1.1 Released by TeamSOSv1.2 changlog:
This application requires a set of decryption keys to unself the EBOOT.BIN file. All you have to do is download the ps3 keys and place them in your user folder. On Windows 7 that's in:Code:- Bug fixes - Saves last used output directory. - Allows you to open bin files with the application. That way you can bind .bin files with it and open them by double clicking the file, or dragging the file onto this application and opening them that way.
Without the files you will receive an "elf not created" error msg.
PS3 Key pack can be found here
Direct download here
More Cheats: Cheats PKG Collection - No Requests (Updated 4/12/11)