The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Yes, I was misleaded.
I'll grab an original PS2 game to continue my tests further. I have a PAL BC 60GB fat launch model PS3, which plays original PS2 games.
What we need is a syscall/poke to the kernel to DISABLE the soft reset procedure before launching a PS2 game. That will save the day, but I don't have the knowledge about it.
May be kakaroto or hermes or someone else with knowledge can help.
If you like multiMAN or multiAVCHD, support the development with a small donation. Click here.
Laugh and the world will laugh with you.
Cry and you will be alone.
Do PS1 games suffer from the soft reset problem? I wouldn't have thought so myself since we can launch PS1 classics from the hard drive.
Originally Posted by deank
Originally Posted by xiaNaix
Nothing against Math (legend). Next quote irrelevant to above lol.
Originally Posted by sabin1981
Can any1 please kill me ?
WTF has this thread to do with ps1 or ps2 game crap ?
Just Braindead ppl - i quit.
Hey! nobody kill him please!!
Originally Posted by Descrambler
I got singstar ps2 songs without original PS3 singstar game, i used a backup
Originally Posted by fabzilla
well, i've done this:
- A backup Singstar PS3 game with PS2 singstar support (i used SingStar POP 2009)
- Original PS2 game (any) - like you
- Psgroove PL3 (pic version)
- Open Manager v.2.1D with a few change.
- Add lines on OM (main.c) for map "/dev_ps2disc" to "/dev_hdd0/game/ps2game" (i used syscall35 as say kakaroto to map)
---- You replaced a word on some lines, i only add one line for mapping, bdvd still without any change. ---
- Copy PS2 singstar backup to "/dev_hdd0/game/ps2game"
- Started OM, select PS3 singstar pop 2009 backup and run.
- Switch disck with "select" and put any PS2 original disc.
- Now game load backup from "/dev_hdd0/game/ps2game"
Next week i will look and try load a custom PS2 singstar, now we can load backups from comercial PS2 singstar games. I think i know that should change to work.
I don't have more free time to do it.
And... Sorry for my bad english. I'm spanish and it's difficult for me write in english.
Just upping this thread again...
Originally Posted by wallflow
Could someone edit a 3.55 BM and compile it so the above works on kmeaw CFW?
Been trying to compile one myself (on 3.41) but all i got were errors
Has this feature actually been built into MultiMan?
Or do we still need to compile our own gaia version?
sorry to ask but can someone send me a PKG for the singstar ps2 mount manager :< i dont know how to compile im a noob