The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PES2011 option file - transfer via FTP
PES2011 option file - transfer via FTP –
Hello, i have PES2011 and i want to transfer an option file.
To do it with a USB stick in the XMB takes much time as it contains a lot of files.
Does anybody know how to transfer them via ftp? In which folder of the PS3 HDD the files must be copied?
Dont know the folder but I have an idea to find out... If you put the Option file on your USB and start the transfer can you quit it part way? If the files are not deleted you could then go into FTP and have a mooch round to find them then you would know where to FTP the options file to.
Originally Posted by flipponzio
Just an idea.
Yes i already tried to transfer the files in the right folder but the game doesnt recognize them...
Anyone else tried it?
Having looked over at the evo-web forums, it seems there are 3 versions of this game out, they're all the same apart from the option files are different so you have t get the one made for your version. No idea which version the jailbreak one 'out there' is though :-(
I've tried FTP the Option Files into the following folder
I'm using this folder because every other game save I have is stored inside that folder, but when i start PES 2011 the option file loads but there's no modification into any uniform, player or face... so I guess there's need to be done a manual transfer of each file to be able to work.
i think manually is the only way, thats what i did just opened my usb and copied each, it takes piss but its worth it
i did it manually bout 300 files took bout 15-20 min
I too tried to FTP it just like you, thinking that it would save time.
As you have experienced, the game doesn't detect the transferred files. By FTPing the files, the option file is only partially working. For example, team names are fixed but emblems and kits don't work entirely.
What I've found is:
- The kit template exists, is detected and works. That is, for example with Arsenal, there is no Fly Emirates logo, no Premier League emblem on the sleeve and no Arsenal emblem on the front of the jersey. This applies to ALL edited kits.
- The edited emblems from the option file for all the leagues are not detected. When you select Exhibition mode, all the leagues have no emblem. This is why the sleeves of kits of the Premier League teams have no Premier League emblem
- If you manually transfer a few kits and emblems via USB, they do work. If you were then to replace these via FTP, they will be successfully replaced and detected.
For those who have installed an Option File on your PS3 will know that copying is desperate to go file by file from the XMB, often more than 300 files.
- We download the Option File in the PC.
- Launch Multiman or your PS3 FTP client.
- From the PC, launch the Filezilla or your PC FTP client to connect to our PS3.
- We look for dev_hdd0/home/OurUserNumber/savedata in there copy the contents of the savedata folder of Option File.
- To make the PS3 recognize the files, reboot the PS3 in Recovery Mode.
- Select the option 4) Rebuild database. Follow the steps and the console will reboot and rebuild the database.
- Now go play!
Anyone has the latest ps3 pes 2011 complete pack with stadiums/names/teams correct? If so, could you PM me or link it here.
"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination. " Albert Einstein
"Knowledge is a polite word for dead but not buried imagination." E. E. Cummings
"Knowledge has to be improved, challenged, and increased constantly, or it vanishes." Peter Drucker