Original news post here: http://psx-scene.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65712 (Use 'Remote Play' on any PS3 Game Title!)
This will ONLY work if the PS3 and PSP are on the same network, it will NOT work over the internet.
What you will need:
- A PSP (Obviously)
- Jailbroken PS3
- PS3 FTP already installed on your PS3
- PS3 System File Editor (http://www.filefactory.com/file/b354...PS3SFOEdit.zip)
- Filezilla (http://www.filezilla-project.org/dow...hp?type=client)
You must have .net framework installed to run PS3SFO.
- Launch Filezilla and log in
- Navigate to "/dev_hdd0/game/LAUN12345/GAMEZ/"
- All the games you have backed up on your internal hard drive will be listen select the game you want.
- Navigate into the "PS3_GAME" folder for the game you want to play and you will see the PARAM.SFO file.
- Right click on it and click download, it will now show up on your left
- Rename it to PARAM-Original.SFO for precautionary purposes.
- You can now unzip the PS3SFO.zip file attached and run the program. You will get a warning telling you it's a beta version, just accept and you will be at this screen. Click Load
- Select PARAM-Original.SFO and click open
- You will now see this screen, make sure "PSP Remote-Play Available" is checked.
- Click Save
- You will be prompted to choose a name and location, save it as PARAM and place it in the same location as your original file.
- You can now close PS3SFO. Go back to Filezilla and refresh the left panel, you should now see PARAM-Original.SFO and PARAM.SFO.
- Right click on PARAM.SFO (the one on the left panel) and click "Upload", you will get warnings asking you if you want to overwrite the file. Accept.
You can now remote play with the game you chose.