CAUTION: Account Ban Notice
If you must play online keep to private lounges!
Be aware that you could potentially lose access to GT5 online features.
There is no paid DLC in this editor (Never will be)
GT5 Garage Editor v1.3.1 by slim355 & q-k
DOWNLOAD www*mediafire*com/?ya4np28aisv557d (replace * with .)
(PSN Not Required)
New Features to 1.3.1:
- 1103 New Car Tickets Total!!!
- Max Dealer Colours Updated
- Database Optimized
- Thumbnail Fetch is optional
- Delete Tickets from your save
- Minor Bug Fixes
New Features to 1.3.0:
- Insert New Car Ticket (Choose Dealer Colour)
- Insert Special Car directly to garage.
- Name Changer (Change Viewable Text in Garage)
- More Global Options to Set
- Add 10 Paints/Tune Items/Manufacturer and Year Tickets at a time.
Some Features on the Global page have untested/unknown functionality in-game.
They are included for you to experiment. :nerd:
Also, part _282_285 is always the same as the body ID.... what does it do...
If you have any problems, zip up your save, upload to mediafire & PM me the link.
Remember your savedata may contain GT5 e-mails & your account ID.
New Features to 1.2.2:
- Secret Menu Toggle High Risk of Ban Online!
- Add Car Tickets (Year Tickets, Manufacturer Tickets)
- Clicking the Left hand side "Paint" Cell will bring up a Body/Rim Paint Calculator.
- Add Paints
- Edit your currently selected car
- Borrow Glitch
- Gear Ratio Graph updated to be more like In-Game Graph
- All Gold: A spec: B Spec :License: Special Events
- Edit A-Spec & B-Spec Level
- Saves are Backed up.
- Weird Mint Colour on Tune Sheet & Paint Selector...