I came across this on PS3hax didnt see a tutorial on this site so i thought i would post this all credit goes to ps3hax.net.
The following tutorial will teach you on how to get Fallout New Vegas Mods on PS3.
To do this you need:
- A mod try Fallout New Vegas Nexus - New Vegas mods and community for a mod that suits you. I used debug megapistol ammo and stimpaks at Fallout New Vegas Nexus - New Vegas mods and community as i knew the location of the mod as it is Docs house.
- FALLOUT.INI from your backup of Fallout NV. You can get it to your PC via the useual ways.
1. Download your files to your pc
2. Rename the mod file something shorter for ease. I used dev1.esp
3. Open FALLOUT.INI and go to STestFile2= and enter the name of the mod e.g STestFile2=dev1.esp
4. Search for sEssentialFileCacheListE= and go along and put DATA/DEV1.ESP, behind one of the , already there.
5. Save FALLOUT.INI upload it back to your PS3 and put the mod file dev1.esp into your DATA folder for Fallout New Vegas.
6. If you had previously been playing Fallout New Vegas without restarting your PS3 then reload the game via OM / BM / GM