Hi and thanks for your answer!
Originally Posted by RiPPERD
Unfortunately, I haven't solved my problem.
I pressed triangle but didn't see anything like "reloading".
Here's what I did:
1. Taking a picture in GT5.
2. Quitting the game and running a FileManager.
3. Going to the Game\GT5 dir and looking for the photos.
4. Copying both files (on thumbnail and one big file) to a USB stick.
5. Editting the two files (let's say replace the picture by something completely different.)
6. Saving the photos and replace the Game\GT5 photo files by the 2 new ones.
In GT5 you only see black images, nothing more.
Has anyone managed it to import photos in GT5 in order to use them as avatars??
Thanks for any help
If you want to sort your PSN games alphabetically, feel free to read my guide:
(Should also work for Signed PS3 PKGs!)