The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Enabling Debug Options in SOME PS3 games!
Enabling Debug Options in SOME PS3 games! –
You can enable debug options in some games by editing their files...
Till now,You can enable Debug Mode in 2 games. This List will be updated as I find new games with debug options
1. Navigate to /PS3_GAME/USRDIR/HS/content_ps3
2. Open game.config in notepad
3. Change the value of "debug_channel" to "true"
Gran Turismo 5: Prologue (Found by Mathieulh):
1. Boot GT5: Prologue
2. Goto Options Menu
3. Scroll down to Miscellaneous
4. Hold Down R1 and L1 Buttons and press DOWN,<,<,DOWN,<,<,DOWN,<,<,DOWN,<,<,START
5. A Hidden Special menu will apear below Miscellaneous with lots of hidden features! Have Fun!
lol in gt5 prologue is more like a cheat code , not a real hack
yeah i know :/
Originally Posted by oliox
what do the debug options give us? Anything? or is it just like a "cheat" code like thing like on Sonic 2 where you could make Sonic change into any object in the game?
what Debug Options do Heavenly Sword get? i have try it and i dont see any Debug Options