The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
I sent pm too for option #1 and am ok with waiting its not like this doesnt work right now it something great customer service thanks patrick
I sent my pm too with a request for option "1" for the upgradeable "F1" version , i hope will get it soon ... thank u !
I was wondering, I also PMed Patrick selecting choice #1. Does it even matter now anyway, since according to hom he's going to send both a new P3Free F1 version AND a PIC programming board to the early buyers.
not for everyone, just will send both kit to the P3FREE forum member, so if you bought the "F" version before and have PM me the order number, then you will get both.
Originally Posted by btchplz
So when will we know when you are going to send the replacements? That will be great info. Thanks again Patrick for taking care of this.
What`s that ? Stp...
Originally Posted by patrick
More than likely meant SPT = September
Originally Posted by bugi68
yeah thats what he probably meant.
Originally Posted by t3335e
5 days left
I've bought a p3-free from a local retailer. It marked a blue [F] on it. What can I do right now?