The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
That is a fake product, advertised for scamming purposes.
The same site did the same thing earlier, claiming to have a custom firmware 3.56.
They have no real product, regardless of what their hype claims.
The only thing they do have is the intention to take your money and give you nothing in return.
Best regards: dlanor
Last edited by amp2006; 04-30-2011 at 06:03 PM.
i removed the link because its fake and it may get some users scammed .
I know this is an old thread but I am running out of ideas here. When I try to do the ps3 dongle to place it out of recovery mode.
PS3 3.00 firmware
Nor CECHH FAT
Payload KakaRoto 3.01 firmware
I just need to get it out of recovery mode and install and update on I can at this point. Problem is when I try to use my TI 84 dongle i have the following settings
Payload one none
payload two none
FW OPTS none
Select 6 disabled
Emulate JIG YES
when rebooting my ps3 as if I was jail breaking the device it will flash done quickly but never reboot and show the recovery screen asking for the storage device with the media files.... am i doing something wrong.
Are you stuck in Service mode right now?
Originally Posted by onefastgoat
You shouldn't be booting the PS3 like you were jailbreaking. You should be doing the following steps to downgrade:
1) Load up the PS3JB app. You are using the correct settings.
2) To start the downgrade, power cycle the PS3 and then press power then eject quickly.
3) The PS3 should shut off completely after about 5 seconds.
4) Once it shuts off, disconnect the calculator.
5) Connect a USB flash drive with the 1st Lv2Diag file and a firmware of your choice and boot up the PS3 NORMALLY. Do not initiate the PS3 Jailbreak Power + Eject cycle.
6) Give it 15 minutes or so and then the PS3 will shut off again.
I BELIEVE YOU ARE AT THIS STEP:
7) Disconnect the USB flash drive and erase everything off of it. Copy the 2nd Lv2Diag file to the root of the flash drive.
8) Plug the USB flash drive in.
9)At this point, you should ONLY have the USB flash drive with the 2nd Lv2Diag file plugged into the PS3. You should NOT have the calculator plugged in.
10) Boot up the PS3 NORMALLY again.
11) Give it about 5 to 10 seconds and wait for it to shut off again.
12) Disconnect all devices and reboot the PS3 normally again. You should be on the firmware of your choice!
Man, it's been a while since I had to help with the calculators.
i get to step 5 and my ps3 just boots and goes into xmb with the red factory/service mode box. before you ask, yes i have a freshly formated usb (fat32) and yes it is in the right most port. self file 1 and ps3updat are on the drive... :\
edit: nvm, was able to use recovery menu to install firmware after using a different hard drive.
Last edited by afiser; 07-17-2011 at 05:57 AM.
Ahhhh..... the memories!
RemainNameless wuz here
Thanks for all your help back in the day bud
Hey man, anytime! Maybe I'll come back in the next scene. Back to lurking I go...
Originally Posted by lodgechad
Thank you for everything you did for me long ago I updated from TI-89 to kmeaw recently, after MUCH hesitation lol. Love you bro <3
Originally Posted by remainnameless