The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Yours just locks the console at a black screen, the symptoms are from todays DanyL file which I am unsure what it is. I PMed you further details.
Todays DanyL file??? Was there a new patch to try, I must have missed it?
@CrashSerious: compiling isnt an issue I have a stable compile environment working now for the both DanyL's and ChoCoCo's patches. I now want to get my head around adding the new payload
No, I came on today to report that Crashs file didn't work, DanyL replied and said he would compile a new one for 4g grey after he ate. I went to bed and he posted 1 file for me to try out. Problem is he didn't specify whether it was hermes v3 or todays PL3. We talked about both, and he said he was gitcloning PL3, and that it had fixed whatever problem broke 3.15 yesterday. I offered to test either or both compiles, he just posted it on page 57 with no explanation of what it was. I think he was trying to build PL3 with waninkoko so backups worked for 3.15... Nothing new for most people, I'm just on the 4g grey which still only works with vanilla PL3 it seems.
1) Disconnect all USB connections on the PS3
Originally Posted by northp
2) Unplug the PS3 from whatever electrical source you have it connected it to
3) Connect the IPod mini to the PS3
4) Make sure you're in the IPL mode where you can select whether to go into Apple mode, Rockbox mode, PSGroove mode, etc
5) Plug the PS3 back into its electrical source
6) Go back to your mini and choose "PSGroove"
7) IMMEDIATELY while the mini is going through the initialization screen with the bars filling up, do a quick 1-2 button press with the PS3 ON button and the eject button (meaning quickly tap ON and then quickly tap EJECT. Also to clarify myself further, don't hold the ON button and don't hold EJECT.)
Anyway that's what I do and it works perfectly for me.
I compiled new waninkoko's PL3.
Anyway, I have to go to school, as I'm already late.
There we go. I have been testing waninkokos PL3 from today.
is it also compiled for ipod video 5g 3.41
Originally Posted by DanyL
Ill give it a quick test Slok. Your second link is broken, testing the first. I didn't think waninkokos supported diskless?
fixed, I put 3.45 and not 3.41, sorry
edit: the last new changes (merge) that waninkoko made to his branch with kakarotos one, could disabled hermes (V3) mount method?