PSX-SCENE delevoper jjolano brings us PSVibe v2.0 - Unofficial Build, with rewritten code for PSL1GHT v2 , and unconfirmed PS Move Support. (Early reports suggest that the Move Fuctionality is Not Working)
From Changelog:PSVibe is a just-for-fun homebrew application for the PS3.
As the title might suggest, it is for vibration functions.
It can be useful to some.
- Activation of motors in controllers that support vibration
- Motor rotation speed/vibration force adjustment
- Separate vibration settings for each controller
Currently supports up to 3 Dualshock 3 controllers and 4
Playstation Move controllers.
Source code git: http://git-hacks.com/fun-ps3-brew/psvibe
License: GPL (version 3)
Follow me on Twitter: @jjolano
Visit my homebrew website: http://jjolano.dashhacks.com
Thanks for using this program!
Download: PSVibe v2.0[Version 2.0 - 2011]
- Added Move compatibility (untested since I don't have a Move)
- Optimized some code
- Fixed separation of settings for each controller
- Rewrote code for PSL1GHT v2
[Version 1.0 - April 10, 2011]
- Initial release
PSVibe v1.0 Released - Vibrating Fun!
Source: PS3-Hacks - PSVibe v1.0 Released - Vibrating Fun!Developer and local canuck, jjolano, has released a little somethin' somethin' for fun. It's PSVibe and as the name suggests it turns your controller - a DualShock 3 controller - into a tuneable vibrator ... for real. Now cue the girlfriend and mom (or Marky Mark) jokes.
Download: PSVibe v1.0
Find the source at git-hacks.