The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3 Slim 3.40 Jailbreak Questions
PS3 Slim 3.40 Jailbreak Questions –
Hey guys, as the title says, I have a Slim PS3 320 GB. (The one that came with Move)
I also have a TI 84 calculator.
If I jailbreak:
1. Can I undo the jailbreak?
2. Can I play the latest games (not from hdd)?
3. Is there any possibility that my game saves will become corrupt?
1. Yes, just don't boot up with it
2. Yes and no. With all the keys just released we are now able to decrypt the eboot.bin games that require 3.50 firmware and resign them with the keys for 3.41 firmware. This works to a degree and will be getting better in the near future.
3. Game saves don't corrupt, at least that I've ever heard.
So Jailbreaking can't In anyway harm my ps3?
Jailbreaking can't, you could though. Jailbreaking allows you to install a file manager or FTP server that will allow you to have access to your firmware on the machine and all your HDD contents. As long as you don't do anything stupid and go in there and mass delete everything, your PS3 will be fine.
Thanks for the information. Geuss I will be updating to 3.41 now
Sounds good news. Just need a break dongle now... Heheh.