The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
How did you got it working ?
Originally Posted by Cowboy619
I've tried using FTP 1.1b (blackb0x) to transfer it from PC to PS3, put it in OMANXXXX/GAMEZ Folder, start 'open manager', switch to patched mode, but when i try to load the Eyepet game it gives me eboot.bin error
EDIT: Now, i dont get Eboot.bin error, i get a blackscreen after launching the game from the XMB menu
How do i do this? Transfer by FTP in patched mode !?
FTP in Patch Mode then Transfer game -- works
Last edited by Carlcox89; 10-04-2010 at 01:46 PM.
i cant access GAMEZ in OMAN*****, ftp gives me 550
the same problem happens when i try to access LAUN12345 while in patched mode
cant even copy F1 from external to internal while in patched mode
when using psgrove 1.1 + certain actions lock the luan folder, but oman should still be able to be accessed, i know it OBM locked me out of luan, but i could rip to oman
using 1.42 now
start the party works the same way
550 means you're using the wrong username for FTP. Default username for OMAN is OMAN46756 and no password.
Originally Posted by elomaniak
here is all steps.
Originally Posted by Carlcox89
1. delete any game data using game utility at top of xmb
2. start oman
3. press R2 to get into patch mode, make sure it say patch mode on top right of screen or else you get eboot.bin missing error later
4. press Start to get to homebrew menu
5. press O to turn ftp on in oman. it will say press O=ftp off when it is on.
6. on computer, ftp into oman. username=OMAN46756 and password blank.
7. delete any old folders from past ftp tries. make sure of this!!
8. transfer SCUSxxxx or whatever from PC to GAMEZ folder
9. press START to get back to oman normal mode. the game you just ftp should in the list. make sure oman still says patch mode in top right.
10. then press X to prep game and get back to xmb
11. look for game in xmb (PS3/apps folder or something like that) and press X to run it
just download fixpermission.pkg n ur all set.
was breaking my head for a week over f1 got it working finally
Where can i find it for open manager?
Originally Posted by ashwin123
This takes forever using open manager because each file seems to take about 5 seconds before it will even transfer so when your trying to transfer thousands of files its a long process. Is this a fault of FlashFXP or is it to do with open manager?
Originally Posted by Blunex