The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Noob Help Needed =) –
Can any one help
I have just purchased a slim 120 gb Ps3 (uk)
Firmware is 3.30
I have downloaded the 3.41 firmware
I have bought a ATAVRXPLAIN Board & new 640gb hard drive.
Before i jailbreak. just wondering what order to do everything ?
Install hard drive first or up date firmware ?
Also read on the Forum about checking 3.41 version with checksum, how do you do this ? and with what program for windows 7 (64)
I have read the guide for flashing the ATAVRXPLAIN Board so i dont see that been a issue..........
Any guides or links that would help are appreciated
Any help is very much appreciated.
i would suggest doing them in this order
1. install the new hdd into the ps3
2. check the checksum of the ps3 3.41 update
3. install the update on the ps3
4. flash the board with psgroove or the patched version of psgroove
5. using the board to jailbreak the ps3 and install Backup Manager & PS3 FTP Server (you might want to install the stealth version of the backup managers)
goodluck also there are a few mods for games and mabey more in the coming weeks / months
Cheers thanks for the advice. all working.
let the games begin