I'm still using 3.41 with dongles (don't laugh) but I plan to upgrade to 3.55 right now. After searching this confusing forum for about 2 hours I think I'd try your NFWv3 first (I think it's the best for me) but as a newbie to 3.55, I still have a few questions
1. After I install NFWv3, do i need to install all these 3 files too (PKG pack, LV2BD changer, LV2BD CHanger NFW)?
2. What's the difference between these 2 files- LV2BD changer, LV2BD CHanger NFW? (actually I have no idea what these 3 files are for after reading your description, my bad)
3. Do I need to install LV2patcher & fix permissions after NFWv3?
4. I plan to use Multiman as a backup manager, is it fully compatible with this firmware?
thanks a lot for your help.
2. NFW version will install to "The Homebrew Channel" category of XMB, the other version will install to "Games" category
3. neither as they are both incorporated into multiMAN w/ BDEMU2
if you have any other questions don't hesitate to ask ;)
Awesome Bits for the nfw v2!! tryn to see if you can send me a link to a newer version?And again Thanks for the great fw!Highly recommended! ;]
Codename: REBUG for their latest spoofer
how do i repack homebrews like multiman, lastgame, and other to move to the homebrew channel tab ? i known i have to unpack then, change the param sfo but i cant repack it,pkg builder and others tools give error msg,how i fix it ? sorry for bad english
i try to swap the param but it dont move the app, i have to change to AT right ? if this work, and i doing something wrong, can you make a pack with the param already changed, for multiman,lastgame,bd reset?