The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
need info about cfw mirala tijera
need info about cfw mirala tijera –
i am happy running the old good kmeaw 3.55 but have been reading about some of the new cfws. i am reading about cfw 4.40 mirala tijera but not able to understand much due to very rough google translation. can someone provide some good info on the features / capabilities on it.
i see that there is an update 4, system manager 1.1 and 3.2 integrated core but it seems it's not the update to the pup but these tools.
1. can somebody provide me the link and md5 to the latest version of mirala tijera cfw 4.40 pup file?
2. the recent update news about update 4 has qaflag in the subject, what does it mean. my ps3 is already qaflagged using the rebug qa toggle
3. what is system manager and core?
4. i see that there are various self files in one of the rar files lv2ker.self, sys_init_osd.self, sysorig.self, vs2.self, sm.self. what are the uses of these self files
5. what is "no sleep" implementation
5. i have been following the ps3 scene but unable to understand the thing abt mirala tijera cfw. can somebody point info abt this fw from a noob perspective
thanks in advance.