Was wondering if someone can post the latest files for this board since its way too confusing with so many different files posted all over the place.
1) The Hex file to load on the board
2) The best Backup Manager
This is a mini USB development board features a PIC 18F2455 microcontroller.
* Full Speed USB 2.0 (12Mbit/s) interface
* 1K byte Dual Port RAM + 1K byte GP RAM
* Full Speed Transceiver
* 16 Endpoints (IN/OUT)
* Internal Pull Up resistors (D+/D-)
* 48 MHz performance (12 MIPS)
* Pin-to-pin compatible with PIC16C7X5
This development board gives you the freedom to start with PIC programming with minimal budget.
The crystal on this board is 12MHz.
The datasheet of PIC 18F2455 can be found here:
This is a development board only, no firmwares installed. In order for this board to function, you will need to install your own firmware. This chip has bootloader programmed, thus you can install your own firmware via USB, thus you do NOT need a separate programmer to program the PIC.