The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Hi iLLNESS just a quick question do you know why PL3 report System Ver 0.00
in Rogero, Gave me problems until I figured out what to do with PS3SFOEdit etc. Both Gaia & Rogero wants to patch any game you Launch with them.
Hermes works fine though. any Ideas
P.S. I Forgot to thank you for all your good work. Your Awesome
not sure about the system version as 0.00 to be honest.
which release are you using? nus/default/dev?
Used NUS & Dev. Rogero is the only one I Know that shows up the Sys_Ver 0.00
on main screen (botton right corner next to Payload Type)
but Both Gaia & Rogero patch SFO file to 0.00
theres a reason i mentioned to use default_payload unless you know what the others are for.
default_payload is the only supported payload for gaia i know that much. could be same issue with rogero im not sure. regardless, its best to stick to default_payload i think.
Thx iLLNESS I will try the default_payload tonight & will post my findings here
Thnx very much for info.But let me see if i got this right : i need to delete the games form my external hdd (or simply copy them to my pc and than copy back to hdd from pc? ) install hermes fixed ,get the latest version of gaia (1.03.1 i believe ) and than all the problems are gone?
Originally Posted by psxtools
Waiting for ur reponse.
Big thanx in advance.
These are the problem I had:
* Everything worked fine until I decided to upgrade to PL3 Payload.
* Every game (since PL3) that I have loaded onto the Internal & or External HDD has not loaded or may have loaded once but never again.
* I have tried to use the patch for File Permissions using HermesV4 then flashed back to PL3 but still the problem exist (recently copied games not working).
* I use Rogero & or Gaia & I was force or agreed to Change PARAM.SFO to v0.00 (you only get asked once).
* I Changed the PARAM.SFO (Using FTP or USB methods) back to 3.41 using PS3SFOEdit then tried again
* I said NO to Gaia when asked to patch SFO to V0.00 but still new games won't work & gave me a 80028F14 error (I stayed away from Rogero because it automatically patches the SFO then tells you about it)
If you can say yes to Two or more to the above statements then what I have to say may help you
After flashing back & forth between HermesV4FIXED & 1.0c (dev_payload & nus_payload) & Mixed Installing Games to the hard drive,
I Concluded until a better option is available Stick with HermesV4FIXED
Delete the games that don't work (delete tha Save/Game Data too)
flash to HermesV4FIXED then install Games to int or Ext HDD Drive.
Then Launch Gaia or Rogero Using HermesV4 Payload & enjoy no head aches
Might be an Idea to Use File Permission patch etc
Don't Know if transfering games from Int to Ext or To PC Then Back to Ext or Int HDD would Work.
If you don't have the game disc any more try it. let me know
use Latest Rogero 7.4.1 or Gaia 1.03.1
Hope This Helps
Thnx m8,i`ll try tonite and post here the results.
This is the best explanation on the fix for the 80028F14 error.
Thanks mate. I got this error by running moh with pl3 with gaia. Gonna try hermes with gaia. You got a link to that HermesV4FIXED ?
What i don't understand is that i thought the pl3 is more worked on than hermes. There is no more dev on hermes anymore right? how come pl3 have worse compatibility than pl3?
Originally Posted by psxtools
Isn't Hermes v4b fixed still posted in the 2nd post by ILLNESS? Was it removed or something. If not, that's where it was posted!
Originally Posted by s1301950