The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Only one I tried before going back to original BM was Initial D: Extreme Stage (JAP)
Got an error message (in Japanese) about a file system error or sorts, it wanted me to go in to the settings and do something but my Japanese isn't good enough to figure out what.
like i said its moist likely not BM2 but the HEX files forum modders need to delete he latest HEX files and get them again that have been done properly. If they are not compiled the right way they will cause issues and blank screens. As most say if you have a blank screen PUT A DISK IN THE DRIVE.
I want to get an error game such as GOW3 and have a copy right here waiting to be dumped but got no way to do it broken dive
I know this is a 'not working' thread but anyways:
Backup Manager 2
Little Big Planet - Works - Had to have A game disc in drive (PGA shit in drive)
To the OP, have you tried running Little Big Planet with a game in the drive? I just tried this and worked fine.
Not working for me:
Assassin's Creed --> returns to XMB (with or without disc)
Assassin's Creed 2 --> returns to XMB (with or without disc)
Dead Space --> returns to XMB (with or without disc)
Ninja Gaiden Sigma --> Black screen (with ot without disc), forced to turn off the console
Working for me:
Resistance Fall of Man -->no disc required
Resistance 2 -->no disc required
Last edited by el_yemo; 09-29-2010 at 10:15 PM.
Reason: title added
Teensy: it only does everything
TI-84+ with Hermes Payload
Uncharted 2 (internal disk)--> no problems (finished)
Mafia 2 (internal disk) --> no problems (finished)
NBA2k10 (internal disk) --> no problems
Ratchet and Clank Quest for Booty (internal disk) --> no problems (almost finished)
Fallout 3 GOTY (internal disk) --> no problems
GTA 4 (internal disk) + dvd --> no problems
Red dead redemption (internal disk) --> no problems
Assassins Creed 2 (internal disk) --> no problems
Uncharted Drakes Fortune (internal disk) --> no problems
Last edited by g0ld3nb0y; 10-01-2010 at 04:59 PM.
Reason: list update
only play one quick match
Originally Posted by g0ld3nb0y
Hi, what source did you use for your compiled version of Hermes payload? And what Manager are you using? I have tried every manager and can only get fifa WC to play.
I dunno if this is the right spot but valkyria chronicles is working? I can't get it to work
Excuse me, I see in the first post :
- inFamous: Returns to XMB / Black screen if I attempt to run from PS3_GAME
Well ?! InFamous works fine for me ! Even without BluRay ! (So from app_home/PS3_GAME) I'm using the iPod 5G port of PSGroove with the Hermes Payload V1 and Backup Manager 2.
My game (my console as well) is an EUR version ! Ah and my game is installed on the internal HDD !
EDIT : looks like some ports works better than others ! ... And I've heard something about Backup Manager 2 and EUR games too ... more of them seems to works !
So here is the games I've tested using the same configuration :
- Heavy Rain : Works fine from internal HDD, the only one asking me for BluRay in PS3 !
- inFamous : Works fine from internal HDD, no BluRay requiered
- Siren Blood Curse : Works fine from internal HDD, no BluRay requiered
- Uncharted Drake's Fortune : Works fine from internal HDD, no BluRay requiered
- Full Auto 2 : Works fine from internal HDD (tested from external = black screen !), no BluRay requiered
- Metal Gear Solid 4 : Works fine from external HDD, no BluRay requiered (not tested from internal)
- WipeOut HD Fury : Works fine from external HDD, no BluRay requiered (not tested from internal)
- Untold Legends Dark Kingdom : Works fine from external HDD, no BluRay requiered (not tested from internal)
- The Lord Of The Ring - Aragorn Quest (? Not sure of the title in english) : Works fine from external HDD, no BluRay requiered (not tested from internal)
Remember all that games are EUR versions !
Last edited by Kyo13; 10-01-2010 at 04:49 AM.