Everybody who got :
- a savegame error
- froozen game at start loading screen
- EBOOT.BIN ERROR
Finaly after hours of testing and reading forums i found out how we will get the game working like a charme...
So thats the things i have done to get it work 100% :
- Delete the GameData from my PS3
- Delete the game Folder from HDD
- Press L2+Start in OM1.16 to change the Game folder from Laun/blabla to OM/blabla
- Put the game on a External HDD
- Copy the game from external to internal hdd with OM1.16
- Start the game in Patchet mode (press R2)
Thats it.... after this it works fine for me... i think open manager needs to put the files by itself in the game directory couse via ftp doesnt works...
Ps: im Using ATAVRXPLAIN+PsGrooveHermesV3+OM1.16 on a SLiM with 120 gig
Ps2: sorry for my bad english ....