The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
aye dun all dat. ive give up! its on ebay! sum fool will buy it haha!
will get a proper board now!
Danyl, is the latest pl3 payload you compiled the dev one mate? Cheers
Hello is the file available for the ipod 3rd generation greyscale ipod?
Originally Posted by harybullzack
I have complied the regullar "default_payload".
Originally Posted by bluc
There is no USB support for iPod 3G in RockBox at all.
Ok thanks for th info will track down a nano
I've done this jb with my ipod nano 1gen...
I have some question...
- When I click on my ipod on psgroove it starts rockbox, it's right? and I think that in the tutorial someone have to add that to succeffully start the jb, you have to press start and eject while the psgroove loads...
- What is the PS3_APP/Game folder?
- Can you advice me some homebrew and a good manager?
- There is some risk for the ipod to use it for jailbraking?
- Hermes v4b is the last psgroove? i didn't understand well the difference between psgroove and playload
Thanks a lot in advace
anybody know if medal of honor works with pl3 fw3.15?
you might want to use GAIA manager. this should convert the param.sfo to work with lower firmware. I haven't tested it though.
Originally Posted by pointvu
I see a ban coming on...
RockBox-PSGroove Installer 2.1 – released!
- RockBox-Psgroove Installer 2.1 weigh less than 5MB (2.0 weighs more than 25MB)
RockBox-PSGroove Installer will check automatically if there is available update for download and will allow you to download it without opening any browser.
- Rewrote the Installation process again
Added a progress bar.
RockBox-Psgroove Installer 2.1 will download the required files just for your device.
Made the installation process of the iPods much more flexible.
Added a loader.cfg generator – It will auto-recognize if RockBox and\or iPodLinux are installed on your device and will add it to the iPL menu.
*Added support for id10terror‘s CBL (Custom Bootloader) wich means that you can store up to 4 diffrent payloads in the same time and launch them using different buttons.
You don’t need to select RockBox-PSGroove Installer’s directory anymore.
The iPL installation process use some .bat scripts that I wrote – This should fix any issues that occurred with the old installation process.
*CBL installation is currently disabled – I’ll activate it in a few days.
loader.cfg Editor feature will allow you to customize your iPL menu.
Added support for cbl.cfg.
*I’ll update Plug-In Creator later.
- Fixed the “blinking” bug.