What are my limitations when using the same PSN Plus account on two consoles
Hello, my brother just bought a new PS3 and I want to activate my PSN plus in his console as well, since sony allows up to two PS3 and two PSVita with the same account, but I have some questions:
1) I can download the games without any problem?
2) Can I play online if I download the game in the PSN Plus account and log into an normal PSN account?
3) Can me and my brother use the same account at the same time?
4) Is there any restrictions for using them together?
5) Can I get banned for connecting them at the same time with different IPs?
6) Are there any cautions I need to know?
Thanks in advance.