TUTORIAL : How To Change Your PS3 HDD Without Losing Any Data (With Rebug CFW)
I know, almost everybody know how to change their hdd.
But most of them does'nt know how to change "without losing any data"...
Here is the simple & quick tutorial.
What you need :
1. HDD with maximum 9mm. thickness - (640gb's and some 750gb/1TB's are fine)
2. Sata to USB Enclosure for your new hdd.
3. PS3 With 3.41 or 3.55 OFW/CFW installed. (Slim or Fat)
4. Rebug CFW 3.41.3/3.55.3 (depends on your OFW/CFW)
What you must do :
1. Install RebugCFW over your old OFW/CFW.
2. Put your new HDD to Sata2Usb Enclosure and connect it to PS3's USB0 (right) port.
3. Go to "Debug Settings" select "HDD Change Utility" and click "OK"
4. After 15-30 minutes copying will done and you can able to change your HDD.
5. Close your PS3 and change the Hard Drive.
Conguratulations you're all done. ;)