The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
PS3 Jailbreak Newbie - Needs Help
PS3 Jailbreak Newbie - Needs Help –
I am sorry to bother you, but I would like to become more educated within the PS3 world.
I am planning on purchasing a PS3 60GB which is Jailbroken and has backwards compatibility.
Now here are my questions:
1) Since it is running on FW 3.55, I have to have a Trueblue Dongle in order for it to boot newer games right?
2) Will the Multiman software in the PS3 allow me to boot the PS1, 2 and 3 from an external hard drive?
3) If I wanted to put, lets say, an NES or Sega Genesis emulator, is that possible?
4) Will I be able to include a PSP emulator with games and play?
5) Can you list me any sites or whatever that may help me understand more? That can also have step for step instructions?
1) u are right
2) u can use multiman cobra edition for that.
3) yeah u can install hb if u staying on 3.55
4) for that u need cobra usb dongle
5) true blue sites or cobra usb will give u all the info necessary
Thank you Untold for your reply. I appreciate it. I am sorry to have to bother you again, but I forgot to add 2 more questions:
1) I have read more upon the Cobra usb dongle and the Trueblue dongle and I am thinking of getting both: the Cobra USB dongle so I am able to load PSP games and the Trueblue so I can load PS1, 2 and 3 games. Is that even possible?
2) What about newer games? I am reading on the internet and freaking out that newer and larger games cannot be played. But when I asked a friend, he said you can use a Trueblue dongle for that. What is true?