Newbie Help Please
hi guys i am new to all of this. i am running on cfw 4.30 Rogero and i downloaded the PSN game 1942 strike out. ( i was able to obtain the full games .pkg as well as the 3.55 fix ) my question is will this solely work only on 3.55 or will it also work on 4.0+?
i have tried this steps:
1. Install full game pkg
2. Install patch pkg ( if available)
3. Install patch fix pkg (if available)
4. Install dlc pkg ( if available)
5. Install dlc fix (if available)
6. Install fix 3.55
7. Copy files from folder "exdata" to/ dev_hdd0/home/00000001/exdata / (The folder '00000001' is your user profile id. If you have only one profile that is the only folder you'll see under /home/ catalog.
In case you have multiple profiles, copy the *.edat file to the one that you will be playing the game from.
If the folder 'exdata' is not present that means you've never been logged to PSN create it manually and put fixed files in it (if available)
as for the 7th step i do not see any exdata folder where i can copy the files. if i will be creating one where will i get the file to put inside it? is the .pkg fix? (if yes do i need to extract the .pkg then copy it to the exdata folder?)
I tried running the game with and without the fix. when i run the game without the fix its saying i need to renew something. then when i run the game with the fix i get an error 800+ something. i need someone to enlighten me. TI
Since there is no pirated material on this site then you won't receive any help with your pirated games. My suggestion is to ask wherever you downloaded it from
How many does that make today? I'm thinking of just changing my sig to my last comment
Originally Posted by bitsbubba