new Black Ops update 1.07
released the same time as the first strike map pack on ps3.
I would like to point out that if u are on cfw or 3.55, its safe to update
• Added the in-game store.
• Setting party privacy to “closed” now fully functions as intended.
• Improved connectivity in matches containing multiple online split screen parties.
• Calling in a Chopper Gunner immediately after getting shot down in a Gunship will no longer end the Chopper Gunner run prematurely. Required timing-specific button presses.
• Split screen players are now able to change camera perspectives and cycle through players as a spectator.
• Fixed rare infinite load for clients with slow connections who join on a friend at the end of a match as the final killcam is ending.
• The name of a copied custom class no longer reverts back to the default after changing it.
• Fixed a rare issue where gun sight lenses could appear opaque.
• Addressed an issue where the most recent match played in Zombies could overwrite the best match played on the leaderboard.
• Improved Zombies lobbies to prevent players from erroneously receiving the error “Unable to join game session” under certain circumstances.
• Fixed rare infinite load that could occur in Zombies involving split screen parties accepting an invite into a Private Match.
• Addressed a number of community-discovered Zombies gameplay exploits.
• Additional security feature updates.
• Additional sniper rifle tuning.