The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Help !!!!!!!!!!!! 1st time user using PS3 Cheats Editor
Help !!!!!!!!!!!! 1st time user using PS3 Cheats Editor –
I've followed this guide :
How to add the cheat codes to an EBOOT? By Aldo
1. Download, install & run PS3 Cheats Editor 2.4.1
2. Select a game from the database
3. Select the cheats that you want to apply (use Ctrl+click to select multiple cheats)
4. Press Ctrl+E to select the EBOOT.BIN of the game to be patched (make sure that it is the same version)
5. Press Ctrl+P to apply the selected cheats
6. Press Ctrl+J to save the patched EBOOT.ELF as EBOOT.BIN
7. Copy the EBOOT.BIN to the USRDIR folder (if it is a retail eboot) or make a PKG if it is a PSN game or update EBOOT
Options for 4, 5 & 6 are available in the context menu found at the bottom-right of the window (hover the mouse over the Patch ELF button)
But when I get to step 4 I get a "error: could not decrypt EBOOT.BIN"
I'm using ROGERO 4.30
Having a similar issue myself. Do you get any message about klicense brute force stopped working?
Nope I just get a "error: could not decrypt EBOOT.BIN"
Originally Posted by indirect76
do I need to do any steps before this ?