The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
A few quick, beginner questions (yes, I've searched)...
A few quick, beginner questions (yes, I've searched)... –
I have an Amaze Break dongle, successfully JBed the console, and am using the manager that comes with the software from their website. Everything works just fine!
1) How do I install a new package (for ex: an emulator)?
2) To replace an eboot.bin, do I just overwrite the original?
3) Are there any media players for the PS3? (ex: that can play Divx)
1. Put the PKG file of application on a USB stick, go to "Install Package Files", choose the PKG file from the USB stick.
2. Yes - replace with the updated version
3. PS3 can already play those files. There are no "new" media players, although the multiMAN backup manager does some new things with media organisation.
PS Jailbreak FAQ in the General Jailbreak sub-forum goes over some of this and much other stuff. It's a good starting place for anyone new to the scene.
1) Will it install it to the HD? Then I, assumingly, can FTP over ROMS?
Originally Posted by randomusername
3) How do I load an mkv and activate subtitles, for example?
Originally Posted by jafunc