The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!
Post By No0bZiLLa
A few questions –
Hi, i'm new to this jailbreak forum and I'm about to buy a ps3. I saw one on ebay it's firmware 3.55 with Waninkoko 3.55.
Here are my questions
1. What is Waninkoko ?
2. Is Waninkoko the same as knew jailbreak?
3. How do i install games on waninkoko if i buy that ps3?
4. Can i play online?
5. Can i install games by a external hard drive?
6. If it is the wrong jailbreak can i uninstall this jailbreak?
7. I want to have black ops on my ps3 with all patches and expansions.
8. Where can i download games?
9. Can i still play with hdmi cable?
10. Can i still play split screen with other friends?
11. I have already bough mw2 on a disc, can i still play this?
12. Is it possible to burn games on a disc?
13. If i am on firmware 3.7 i cant jailbreak right?
14. I'm my sounds via a scart cable is this still possible in 3.55
15. I saw there were new updates for sony, if i jailbreaked can i update my ps3?
16. Is 150 euro expansieve for a jailbroken ps3 ?
Already thanks in advancee:P
i would recommend you stay away from any console that had waninkoko, but im sure it worked well for some people, if you can find one with kmeaw or the newest rebug, or i also have one for sale if you are interested.
Search ebay item #170714150808 its very nice and comes with 3.55 kmeaw
Topic with several different questions made mess.
Ad1. Not *what* but *who*. Waninkoko made one of the first CFW, and as I remember payloads for dongles.
Ad2. Something like "knew jailbreak" not exist... No, Kmeaw CFW have much more handy patches. IMO actually the best CFW in the wild is Rebug.
Ad3. Via specific buckup manager i.e multiMAN and/or just by FTP server i.e Open PS3 FTP Server.
Ad4. No, not on PSN.
Ad5. By - not, but - on - yes. ;] FAT32 on MBR. Seen is only last partition in table.
Ad6. You can always back to OFW from any CFW which correspond to this CFW (i.e from CFW 3.55 to OFW 3.55).
Ad7. You will be not have every patches because some of them are encrypted for 3.56<.
Ad8. From PlayStation Store on OFW or buying it from shops. This is not warez/scene-warez site but scene site... If You ask such a question You'll not deserve to answer of Your questions....
Ad9. Yes. Why not You couldn't?
Ad10. //as above.
Ad11. If CoD:MW2 is for 3.56 or lower, yes.
Ad12. I don't know but i think PS3BD not (i didn't interested this).
Ad13. Right, You cannot. Theres several methotds to downgrade (unfortunaletly via hw) but after that CFW must be patched (read about Rogero CFW v1/v2).
Ad14. //as ad.9
Ad15. If You want lost Your CFW yes.
Ad16. It depends on how much You earn money and how much You can give for a PS3 with CFW. :P
RSoD that's gotta hurt
Originally Posted by mravatar3
CECHA01 (500GB Cobra 7/ REBUG REX 4.46 XMBM+, multiMAN/webMAN XMB, Showtime,)